ACG European Capital Tour bringt 'Middle-Market Deal-Community' in USA und Europa zusammen
On 8 – 10 October 2012, The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), the premier authority on corporate growth, corporate development and mergers and acquisitions, will host the European Capital Tour in Paris, Amsterdam and Frankfurt. The tour, ACG’s first in Europe, will start conversations between US private equity and dealmakers in the European middle market. It builds on ACG’s established Intergrowth event held annually in the US.
Open to ACG members and non-members, there are many reasons why you may wish to attend one or all of the events, not least the compact programme of business speakers and the opportunity to network with the contacts you need to broaden your portfolio and get business done.
Commenting on the Frankfurt meeting to be held at The Westin Grand on Wednesday 10th October, Torben Luth, Partner JZ International Ltd said, „JZ International is a European investment group that invests in small to mid-sized companies operating in the service sector. Our current portfolio has over 30 investments across Europe with in excess of €2.0 billion in revenue and more than 6,000 employees. The European Capital Tour presents a fantastic opportunity for us to discuss European deal opportunities with US investors.“
Across the three days, recognised industry speakers will come together in keynote and panel sessions to share market intelligence and insights and discuss doing business in the US, Dutch, French and German private equity markets.
Featured speakers and panellists at the Frankfurt event include:
• Opening Speech: Stefan Schilbe, Chief Economist HSBC Germany explaining: ‘Thoughts on the Eurozone Debt Crisis’
• Keynote Speech: Antonio Alvarez III, Managing Director Alvarez & Marsal talking about: ‘Europe – investing pitfalls / lessons learned and big success stories’
• Olivier Coekelbergs, Luxembourg for Finance, Partner E&Y; Tobias Eichner, Partner Oliver Wyman; Andrew W. Rice, Senior Vice President International Business, The Jordan Company, U.S. & China Operations Management Group, Michael H. Wild, WTS, Partner Corporate Tax / M&A and Jay J. Rittberg, Vice President, Mergers & Acquisition Chartis participating in the panel discussion; ‘Are Deals ‘made in Germany’ best in class?’ Moderated by Thomas Heymann – Heymann & Partner
• Jay C. Jester, Managing Director Business Development of US private equity firm Audax Group and Andreas Thümmler, Managing Director Corporate Finance Partners and Jan P. Weidner, Blackstone Group in the panel discussion: ‘Expectations of intermediaries and investment bankers from a US and European PE Perspective’. Moderated by Hartwin Möhrle, Managing Director at A&B One Communications
• Dr. Stefan Ohl, Managing Director Munich Office, Alix Partners elaborating on ‘How to ensure maximizing value during the investment cycle?’
The essence of ACG is ‘making deals’ and the afternoon is given over to two networking programmes; ACG Deal Connection where intermediaries host tables for in-depth dialogue with private equity groups during pre-scheduled 15 minute meetings; and ACG Capital Connection which provides private equity groups with an opportunity to introduce conference attendees to their firms existing portfolio companies and deal criteria. Together these formats set the stage for invaluable networking between deal sources and the senior partners of exhibiting US and European private equity funds.
Registration for the event and the detailed programme is at www.acg.org/europeancapitaltour