- J.F. Müller & Sohn AG wird Gesellschafter bei der StoryDOCKS GmbH
- MRH Trowe Gruppe erwirbt Frischleder Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Xella übernimmt Macon Gruppe
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH hat Optimar von Finanzinvestor Credo Partners übernommen
- red-stars.com data AG erwirbt 50 Prozent der Geschäftsanteile der Freeeway GmbH
- ZEISS Gruppe beteiligt sich mehrheitlich am italienischen Anbieter von Lösungen für industrielle Röntgensysteme BOSELLO
Indoor geolocation startup raises CHF 1.35 million
The Geneva-based indoor geolocation startup Planet Intus has closed a CHF 1.35 million series A financing round. Business angels from the leading Swiss investment platform investiere.ch contributed CHF 323’000 while co-founder and board member David Sikorsky as well as other private investors from Planet Intus’ network contributed the remaining sum.
Planet Intus is the first company worldwide to provide an integrated solution for the multi-billion-dollar market for indoor location-based services and user behavior analysis. Planet Intus thus helps a wide array of clients in different sectors (exhibition, parking, retail and security) do in the real world what has become standard practice in the online world: understand the movement of customers.
The Geneva-based company has already equipped a number of major European exhibition venues (larger than 100’000 m2) in France and Switzerland with its technology, including the Palexpo in Geneva.
Planet Intus also deployed its security solution for the 2015 COP21 in Paris, the main climate conference organized by the United Nations. More than 280’000 square meters (indoor and outdoor) were equipped so that the security officers at the conference could be tracked at all times. The position flow of over 80 agents were uploaded to a supervision platform and constantly monitored in order to optimise their dispatch and minimize the intervention time in case of necessity. Following the success of their security solution at the United Nations COP 21 conference, Planet Intus signed an agreement with Eurosatory, the world’s largest international land and airland defence and security exhibition.