- J.F. Müller & Sohn AG wird Gesellschafter bei der StoryDOCKS GmbH
- MRH Trowe Gruppe erwirbt Frischleder Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Xella übernimmt Macon Gruppe
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH hat Optimar von Finanzinvestor Credo Partners übernommen
- red-stars.com data AG erwirbt 50 Prozent der Geschäftsanteile der Freeeway GmbH
- ZEISS Gruppe beteiligt sich mehrheitlich am italienischen Anbieter von Lösungen für industrielle Röntgensysteme BOSELLO
Livingstone berät Inframation Group bei Übernahme durch The Mergermarket Group
- Mergermarket Acquires Inframation Group
- Livingstone completes fourth media & information deal in 2012
The Mergermarket Group, the leading publisher of forward looking intelligence and analysis for investors, advisors and corporates and a subsidiary of Pearson plc has acquired Inframation Group. Livingstone advised the shareholders of Inframation on the transaction.
With offices in London and New York, Inframation Group is the leading provider of information and senior-level events for the global infrastructure finance community with four information products:
- InfraNews is an internationally-respected online news and research provider for the infrastructure market covering both greenfield and brownfield transactions;
- InfraAmericas provides the same high quality service, but focuses exclusively on the US, Canadian and Latin American infrastructure finance markets;
- InfraLatinAmerica is a source of real-time news, market intelligence, research and data for professionals with a specific focus on emerging infrastructure investment opportunities across Latin America; and
- InfraDeals is a real-time industry data and research provider with a transactions database containing information on 4,000 global infrastructure transactions.
Inframation Group also organises five major infrastructure finance conferences a year, three in Europe and two in New York.
The acquisition, for an undisclosed sum, fits within The Mergermarket Group’s strategy of broadening its product offering into the infrastructure sector, building a broader range of services for its client base and complementing its global portfolio of products, including mergermarket, dealReporter and Debtwire. Inframation Group will continue to provide a stand-alone offering to its growing client base.
Richard Kenton, founder and CEO of Inframation Group said: “We are tremendously excited about working with the team at Mergermarket to build a truly global business intelligence platform for our client base. Infrastructure remains a growing asset and we look forward to continuing to meet the information needs of our diverse and sophisticated subscribers.”
Richard Fetterman, Partner at Livingstone London commented: “Inframation Group is a first rate business and we are delighted to have helped to find it an ideal home at The Mergermarket Group.”
For more information: http://www.livingstonepartners.co.uk/mergermarket_acquires_inframtion_group