P+P and Jeantet advise CEWE on the acquisition of Cheerz
CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA, Oldenburg, acquired approx. 80% of the shares of Stardust Media And Communication S.A.S., Paris, from its founders and financial investors and secured the acquisition of the remaining approx. 20% of the shares by way of options.
With its brand “Cheerz”, primarily targeted at smartphone users, the company is very successful in France, Spain and Italy and is growing dynamically.
P+P Pöllath + Partners and its French partner law firm Jeantet advised CEWE comprehensively with the following teams:
- Otto Haberstock (Partner, Lead, M&A, Munich)
- Dr. Eva Nase (Partner, Corporate and Capital Markets, Munich)
- Daniel Wiedmann (Counsel, Merger Control, Frankfurt)
- Philipp Opitz (Senior Associate, Corporate and Capital Markets, Munich)
- Karl Hepp de Sevelinges (Partner, Lead M&A, Paris)
- Michael Samol (Counsel, M&A, Paris)
- Ruben Koslar (Associate, M&A, Paris)
- Gabriel di Chiara (Senior Associate, Tax, Paris)
- Fréderic Sardain (Partner, IP, Paris)