- J.F. Müller & Sohn AG wird Gesellschafter bei der StoryDOCKS GmbH
- MRH Trowe Gruppe erwirbt Frischleder Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Xella übernimmt Macon Gruppe
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH hat Optimar von Finanzinvestor Credo Partners übernommen
- red-stars.com data AG erwirbt 50 Prozent der Geschäftsanteile der Freeeway GmbH
- ZEISS Gruppe beteiligt sich mehrheitlich am italienischen Anbieter von Lösungen für industrielle Röntgensysteme BOSELLO
RAD-x continues Swiss expansion
• As part of its expansion strategy in Switzerland, RAD-x acquired Swiss Medical Imaging Invest-ment SA (SMII), a leading provider of diagnostic imaging services with three centres in the Swiss cantons of Neuchâtel, Vaud and Valais.
• This transaction follows the acquisition by RAD-x of diagnostic imaging centres in Geneva in 2017 and strengthens RAD-x’ position as one of the leading consolidators of diagnostic imaging centres in Switzerland.
RAD-x, pan-European operator in diagnostic imaging, announced that it has acquired Swiss Medical Imaging Investment SA (SMII) which operates the imaging centers Centre d’Im-agerie Médicale de la Chaux-de-Fonds, Centre d’Imagerie Médicale du Chablais and Centre d’Imagerie Médicale du Chablais Valaisan. SMII is a leading diagnostic imaging provider in the Swiss cantons of Neuchâtel, Vaud and Valais and was founded and developed by the radiology entrepreneur Dr. Pierre Chevalley, who as part of this transaction becomes a shareholder in RAD-x.
With the acquisition of SMII, RAD-x expands its national reach and capabilities and strengthens its po-sition as the partner of choice for diagnostic imaging centres and radiologists by combining medical excellence with state of the art management capabilities. With this transaction RAD-x is now able to offer the full range of imaging services from general to very specialized imaging as well as interven-tional radiology. Next to its expansion in Switzerland, RAD-x is progressing on its development in Ger-many and France.
Mr. Martin Hardens, CEO of RAD-x commented: “Despite the highly competitive environment, RAD-x continues implementing its growth strategy to be-come a leading pan-European operator of diagnostic imaging centres. This acquisition strengthens our presence in the Swiss outpatient imaging sector, enabling us to offer a greater range of high quality services to our patients. I look forward to working with our new partner SMII.”
Dr Pierre Chevalley, CEO of SMII commented: “I am confident that the collaboration with RAD-x will open new growth opportunities. Having a stronger diagnostic imaging capability in Switzerland enables us to expand the therapeutic and diag-nostic services we provide to our patients and referring doctors.”
RAD-x is a fast-growing pan-European operator of diagnostic imaging centres, based on a network of local and regional centres. The network currently has a staff of over 300 healthcare professionals work-ing in diagnostic imaging centres and hospitals in Switzerland and Germany. RAD-x’s growth model is based on the integration in its network of existing leading local and regional medical imaging centres and offering their radiologists to become shareholders of RAD-x.
SMII is an operator in diagnostic imaging in the French-speaking part of Switzerland offering the full range of imaging services. The company was founded and developed by the Dr. Pierre Chevalley.
– Financial Due Diligence: Deloitte Switzerland (Kevin Scheer, Charlotte Moser)
– Legal Due Diligence and Advice: Meyer Avocats (Laurent Isenegger)
– Social and Tax Due Diligence: AMS Conseil (Elisabeth Paita & Vanessa Grandjean)
– Legal Advice: JNC Avocats (Anil Naïr)