Raymond James advised Allgeier AG on the sale of Allgeier Medical IT to RVC, a portfolio company of Main Capital
This deal represents Raymond James‘ 34th transaction in the global Technology & Services sector in 2018.
- Allgeier Medical IT, a leading healthcare IT provider of PACS and VNA solutions, was acquired by RVC, a portfolio company of Main Capital, as part of its international growth strategy.
- Transaction details have not been disclosed.
- The combination of both companies significantly strengthens their product portfolio, development power and customer base, thereby improving the overall competitive position as one of the leading software providers for the healthcare sector in the Benelux and German speaking region.
- The new group will provide a one-stop-shop, supporting digitalization strategies in both radiology (PACS I) as well as non-radiology departments (enterprise PACS / VNA / PACS II) in hospitals, clinics, laboratories and private practices.
- Raymond James acted as exclusive financial advisor to Allgeier Medical IT throughout the entire sell-side process.
- This is our second successful transaction for Allgeier Group.
RAYMOND JAMES TECH & SERVICES INVESTMENT BANKING
- Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is one of the world’s largest financial services firms in 2017.
- More than 60 bankers across the globe specialize in Technology & Services.
- Strong European practice with 60 M&A specialists in Munich, Frankfurt and London.
RVC provides enterprise PACS and VNA solutions in hospitals and pathological laboratories. The company was found in 1991 and has offices in Baarn (NL) and Antwerp (BE). RVC is market leader in its segment in the Netherlands. USP’s of the company are its extensive workflow support, largest number of supported image and data formats and an integrated hospital-wide solution. Customers include 7 (of 8) academic hospitals in The Netherlands. RVC employs approx. 40 FTE.
AMIT is a healthcare IT provider in the DACH region with a focus on PACS and VNA solutions. The company was founded in 1995 and has offices in in Ulm and Freiburg. With an impressive client base that include over 120 hospitals/clinics and more than 300 practices, AMIT is well positioned in the DACH market.
About Main Capital
Main Capital is a strategic investor with an exclusive focus on the software sector in the Benelux and DACH area. Within this sector, we are the most specialized company in management buyouts and later-stage growth capital. Main Capital has approximately € 375 million under management for investments in mature but growing software companies in the Benelux and DACH area. An experienced team of professionals manages these Private Equity funds. In the current portfolio of Main Capital are rapidly growing (SaaS) software companies like Jobrouter (Germany), GOconnectIT, Verklizan, Inergy, MUIS Software, artegic (Germany), OBI4wan, Axxerion, b+m Informatik (Germany), Ymor, Roxit, Onguard, Sofon, ChainPoint, RVC, TPSC, SecondFloor and Sharewire. Main Capital also has a stake in managed hosting provider Denit. Over the past years, Main Capital closed several successful exits providing healthy returns. The Mezzanine Capital group granted loans to a.o. Spotzer, Fairbanks, TravelBird, Talkwalker and Worldmeetings.
About Raymond James Investment Banking
Raymond James offers one of the most highly regarded equity offering and advisory practices. Since 2013, we have participated in raising nearly $300 billion in capital for our corporate clients. During this same time, we completed more than 540 advisory assignments including more than 460 M&A buy-side or sell-side advisory assignments. In 2016 Raymond James was named „Investment Banking Firm of the Year“ by The M&A Advisor and recently „Investment Bank of the Year“ by Global M&A Network. For more information, please visit www.raymondjames.com