Raymond James advises F24 on the acquisition of M-PLIFY with its SaaS alerting and crisis management solution AlarmTILT
- F24 has agreed to acquire M-PLIFY S.A. with its main product AlarmTILT, the leading provider of SaaS based alerting and crisis management solutions in Belgium and Luxembourg
- With the acquisition, F24 gains access to 150+ enterprise customers and becomes the number one provider within French speaking markets in Europe
- M-PLIFY management re-invests a significant part of their proceeds into F24
- F24 is the leading SaaS provider for crisis management and critical communication solutions with 14 locations across Europe, the Middle East, and South America now supporting 1,700+ blue-chip enterprise clients in 80+ countries
- In 2017, Armira partnered with the founders and current F24 management in order to accelerate organic growth and pursue a buy-and-build strategy. Since then, F24 already doubled the size of its team (most importantly in areas such as sales and R&D) and boosted the expansion by opening 7 new offices
- The acquisition is in line with F24´s strategy of establishing the leading pan-European crisis management and emergency notification platform
- The transaction will enable both companies to deliver an even more comprehensive suite of solutions to a larger number of enterprise customers in the highly attractive Belgian and French markets
- Raymond James acted as exclusive M&A advisor to F24 and its shareholders
- Financial terms of the transaction are not disclosed
RAYMOND JAMES TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES INVESTMENT BANKING
- Raymond James is a leading global Technology & Services M&A advisor
- In the last twelve months we have closed more than 95 Technology & Services transactions
- More than 60 Technology & Services bankers across offices in North America and Europe
- Deep sector expertise in Enterprise Software with an experienced and dedicated team of 20 investment bankers located in Munich, London, Atlanta, Boston, St. Petersburg, New York, and San Francisco
F24 is the leading European SaaS provider for crisis managment and critical communication with a track-record of double digit top-line growth. Its mission-critical software solutions help businesses to manage incidents and emergencies effectively and enable smooth collaboration during crisis events. For more information, please visit: www.f24.com.
Armira is an industrial holding company focusing on direct equity investments in privately-held, medium-sized „Mittelstand“ businesses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Armira engages in establised, profitable companies with up to EUR 500m in sales. For more information, please visit: http://www.armira.de/en.
About M-PLIFY S.A.
M-PLIFY is the leading provider of SaaS based alerting and crisis management solution AlarmTILT in Belgium and Luxembourg. It offers its solutions to over 150 customers in over 10 different industries. For more information, please visit: www.alarmtilt.com.
About Raymond James Investment Banking
Raymond James Investment Banking offers one of the most highly regarded equity offering and advisory practices. Since 2015, we have participated in raising nearly $140 billion in capital for our corporate clients. During this same time, we completed more than 450 advisory assignments, including more than 390 M&A buy-side or sell-side advisory assignments. Raymond James was also recently named „Investment Banking Firm of the Year“ by The M&A Advisor and „Investment Bank of the Year“ by Global M&A Network. Put the expertise, quality and experience of Raymond James to work for you. For further information please visit: http://www.raymondjames.com/ib