- J.F. Müller & Sohn AG wird Gesellschafter bei der StoryDOCKS GmbH
- MRH Trowe Gruppe erwirbt Frischleder Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Xella übernimmt Macon Gruppe
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH hat Optimar von Finanzinvestor Credo Partners übernommen
- red-stars.com data AG erwirbt 50 Prozent der Geschäftsanteile der Freeeway GmbH
- ZEISS Gruppe beteiligt sich mehrheitlich am italienischen Anbieter von Lösungen für industrielle Röntgensysteme BOSELLO
Raymond James and Stout Co-Advise Visteon
Raymond James has one of the leading automotive M&A practices in USA and Europe. This deal represents the 10th successful automotive transaction in the last 2 years.
- Visteon, a leading global automotive electronics technology supplier, carved-out and sold its automotive electronics manufacturing plant and engineering center in La Ferté-Bernard, France (LFB) to American Industrial Acquisition Corporation (AIAC)
- LFB is a center of excellence for the production of highly efficient surface mounted devices (SMD) for head-up displays, infotainment and connectivity applications as well as dials/instruments cluster printing for various of the world’s major OEMs
- The transaction included the world-class engineering center GECoE focusing on automotive and aerospace applications
- In a complex carve-out situation involving various stakeholders, AIAC has taken over state-of-the-art facilities and employees
- Raymond James and Stout acted as financial co-advisors to Visteon
- In 2014, Visteon acquired the Company as part of the acquisition of Johnson Controls’ automotive electronics business
- Visteon decided to sell to a new partner due to the overlap with existing operations
- With this acquisition, AIAC strengthens its footprint in the automotive electronics space and is eager to further continue the success story with the existing management team and workforce
- Opportunity for AIAC to leverage existing expertise and customer relationships to build an international automotive electronics group
RAYMOND JAMES INDUSTRIALS INVESTMENT BANKING
- Raymond James is a leading global M&A advisor for Industrials transactions with deep automotive sector expertise
In the last eighteen months we have closed more than 25 Industrials transactions
- More than 25 Industrials bankers across offices in North America and Europe
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers. Visteon is a leading provider of instrument clusters, head-up displays, information displays, infotainment, audio systems, SmartCore™ cockpit domain controllers, and vehicle connectivity. Visteon also supplies embedded multimedia and smartphone connectivity software solutions to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan, Visteon has approximately 10,000 employees at more than 40 facilities in 18 countries. Visteon had sales of $3.16 billion in 2016. Learn more at www.visteon.com.
About AIAC Group
American Industrial Acquisition Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“AIAC”) is a privately held industrial investment portfolio with a long term mission to build enduring businesses. Established in 1996, its portfolio consists of 73 manufacturing and distribution sites with over 10,000 employees in 19 countries in North America, Europe, and Asia. Total annual revenues exceed $1.5 billion. For more information, please visit www.aiac.com.
About Raymond James Investment Banking
Raymond James offers one of the most highly regarded equity offering and advisory practices. Since 2013, we have participated in raising nearly $300 billion in capital for our corporate clients. During this same time, we completed more than 350 advisory assignments, including more than 300 M&A buy-side or sell-side advisory assignments. Raymond James was recently named „Investment Banking Firm of the Year“ by The M&A Advisor and „Investment Bank of the Year“ by Global M&A Network. Put the expertise, quality and experience of Raymond James to work for you. For more information, please visit www.raymondjames.com.
Stout is a leading independent advisory firm specializing in Investment Banking, Valuation Advisory, Dispute Consulting, and Management Consulting. With 17 offices in the U.S. and Europe, we serve a range of clients, from Fortune 100 corporations to privately held companies in numerous industries throughout the world. Our clients and their advisors rely on our premier expertise, deep industry knowledge, and unparalleled responsiveness on complex financial matters. Learn more at www.stoutadvisory.com.