- J.F. Müller & Sohn AG wird Gesellschafter bei der StoryDOCKS GmbH
- MRH Trowe Gruppe erwirbt Frischleder Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Xella übernimmt Macon Gruppe
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH hat Optimar von Finanzinvestor Credo Partners übernommen
- red-stars.com data AG erwirbt 50 Prozent der Geschäftsanteile der Freeeway GmbH
- ZEISS Gruppe beteiligt sich mehrheitlich am italienischen Anbieter von Lösungen für industrielle Röntgensysteme BOSELLO
Sobera Capital verkauft Anteile an 4CARE AG
Sobera Capital exits from its portfolio company 4CARE AG through a sale of the shares held by the funds Berlin Capital Fund („BCF“) and TCF II in course of a management buy-out. BCF und TCF II had acquired 4CARE AG (formerly Lenscare AG) in 2007 in a secondary transaction from Landesbank Berlin as well as from a coshareholder.
The company, which owns brands like Lenscare, Acumed, and Lennox, has almost doubled its revenues since then and became a leading multi-channel supplier for optic products as contact lenses, glasses and sunglasses.
Sobera Capital has been advised in the transaction by DC Advisory, Frankfurt (M&A) as well as by Salans, Berlin (Tax, Legal).
Sobera Capital is a Berlin based independent secondary direct investor with a focus on venture capital and small-cap funds and assets in ICT, Life Sciences and selected other industries.Find more information on www.sobera-capital.com.
4CARE is a certified manufacturer of medical products and distributes its brands Lenscare, Acumed and Lennox as multichannel-supplier online as well as in the stationary self-service trade. Find more information on www.4care.com.