- J.F. Müller & Sohn AG wird Gesellschafter bei der StoryDOCKS GmbH
- MRH Trowe Gruppe erwirbt Frischleder Versicherungsmakler GmbH
- Xella übernimmt Macon Gruppe
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH hat Optimar von Finanzinvestor Credo Partners übernommen
- red-stars.com data AG erwirbt 50 Prozent der Geschäftsanteile der Freeeway GmbH
- ZEISS Gruppe beteiligt sich mehrheitlich am italienischen Anbieter von Lösungen für industrielle Röntgensysteme BOSELLO
STAR Capital Partners raises new €800 million fund
STAR Capital Partners (“STAR”), a leading European fund manager, is delighted to announce the final close of STAR Strategic Assets III LP (“STAR III” or the “Fund”) at €800 million. The Fund closed at its hard cap, following strong support from a diversified range of global investors in Europe, North America and Asia.
STAR III is the latest vehicle raised by STAR to continue investing in European strategic assets that provide an essential service to customers or users, and consistently generate stable, long term returns. The Fund is already actively deploying capital and has completed two investments to date:
Synergy LMS is a carve-out of the linen management services business from a large US corporate. It provides outsourced services to hospitals and other healthcare providers throughout the UK.
Globalways is a Stuttgart based IT services and infrastructure business providing data storage, distribution and access requirements to customers across regional Germany.
Established in 1999 and fully owned by its partners, STAR is a specialist investor in and developer of strategic asset-based businesses in Western Europe. Through active management, STAR is able to expose, build and realise the long-term cash flow characteristics of these businesses. Since inception, STAR has invested circa €1 billion of equity across 18 businesses, representing over 70 acquisitions including add-ons.
Aerius Associates acted as placement adviser and Morrison Foerster provided legal advice.